Rediffmail is an emailing service provided by Rediff.com, wholly known for its unique features and security. This mailing service has over 90 Million registered usernames and offers users to receive and send emails in tons of different languages like Alice mail Accesso.
It is used by all kinds of public and private sector organizations to reach out to their customers. Rediff Mail offers features that are top of the line at the lowest rates possible. There are three account packages you can choose from.
All three packages have unlimited email accounts, different mailing tools, and many security features. The price for the basic package starts from $1/month, and the price for the Professional package starts from $10/month. However, The Enterprise package is available at the cost of $25/month.
Rediffmail provides its users with many features, including file storage and file sharing, online attachment size up to 20MB, inbox search option, and many more features.
All these features are available 24/7 for free to all users, no matter what type of package you have chosen. In addition, you can also call or text at Rediffmail Customer Care which is accessible 24 hours to solve every issue while using Rediffmail.
How To Recover Rediffmail Account Password?
Follow the steps given below if you have lost or forgotten your Rediffmail password and recover your account quickly:
- Visit the official website https://mail.rediff.com/.
- Type in the username or email address of your account
- Now click on the “Forgot Password.”
- Choose a security question to answer. (optional)
- Click on Submit.
- Then you will receive an email with a link to your verified email address.
- Click on the link and create a new password. Make sure the password you choose has a combination of upper and lower-case alphabets and special characters to make it harder to guess.
How To Delete Rediffmail Account From Browser?
Leaving Rediff or want to start fresh and create a new account? Below are the steps are given if you wish to deactivate or permanently delete your account:
- Login to your Rediff account if you haven’t already.
- Delete all your emails, save all the relevant data and information.
- Log out of your Rediffmail Account.
- Do not log back into your account for 3 months. After this time, your Rediffmail account will automatically be deleted and permanently removed.
How To Delete Rediffmail Account From Mobile Application?
Follow the on-screen instruction to delete your account from Rediffmail mobile application.
- Sign out of all the Rediffmail accounts signed into the Mail application.
- Uninstall the Rediffmall Application from your phone.
- Stay inactive for 90 days.
- Your account, including all the emails, data, and information saved in it, will permanently be eliminated from the database.